Saturday 20 September 2014




5.0 out of 5 stars A heart touching read!!, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Serendipity (Kindle Edition)

'Sweet Serendipity' is a very touching story about a wonderful homely lady and mother of two 'Rebecca' who is too involved in her family life doing her daily household work and giving her best possible in every way to her family until one day her happily married life( so she thinks) falls apart when she finds her husband Jack cheating on her for a younger blonde girl.
This novel has many other interesting characters with powerful personalities but Ethan a young handsome man stands out as he enters Rebecca's life with a promising lovable future.
From the very moment i started reading about Rebecca i fell in love with her because her character gave a glimpse of all hardworking family loving women whether it was my mom, my friends or even me, I could quite well relate her with my life.
The novel had such a smooth flow of emotions that it kept me glued for hours until i finished it completely and i am sure all its readers would agree with me.
The story was so realistically put together that it bought a burst of emotions in me, at times Rebecca's tears brought lump of sadness in my throat and other times i just counted on Ethan to bring back happiness in her because she deserved to be happy.
I would love to dedicate and highly recommend this book to all lovely, family bringing women around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.